Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Ravzie,
If this is the first time in Cozumel, there are many divemaster can help you, but remember that Cozumel is considered Marine park most of the Reefs are inside of Park and you need a certified DM that is certifed by the marine park, if you wish I can help you, let me know where are you staying and the best time to call

Hi georoc01,
I live in Cozumel, it seems that we will have some days of 70% of raining and others with 20% raining wind is the same some days not fun to dive for other are good, you know , fotunate, there is no hurricanes coming to us soon, but keep in touch if there any change I'll let you know, now we have storms because it is affecting the bad weather in other places of Mexico

Hi Divers,
I'm partially agree with Gordon, there are dive operators dive are very good, very personalized, most of them are well trained, but the key here is to have experienced dm's, experienced captains, well maintain boats and all certified and maintain their 'updated certification', I'm local, live in cozumel and can help you , also there is very important that you make a good connection with your dm, most divers that recommend a dive operator they did that good connection.

Hi,
Very good choice, I know a divemaster used to work for him, personalized service, dive computer dives, that means longer bottom time, I hope still the same service

If you are going to reply to a post that is back in the thread somewhere, it's a good idea to quote the remarks you are responding to. Otherwise, we have no idea to whom you are responding or what you are talking about.

If you are going to reply to a post that is back in the thread somewhere, it's a good idea to quote the remarks you are responding to. Otherwise, we have no idea to whom you are responding or what you are talking about.
Hi Gordon,
Thank you for the response, remember I'm new in scubaboard, I need help how to do it, I hope I did it correct this time
thanks
Blanca

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom