Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be honeymooning at Wyndham June 21-28. Diving with the in house dive op a few days, visiting tulum & cenotes, and lounging on the beach the rest of the time.

It's our first time so we can't wait!

We have been to Cozumel 4 times and we are going back next month to get married. Not much diving that week, because we are off to Fiji for the honeymoon. :)

The cenotes is really worth it. We did 2 dives in the cenotes one trip and I would go back in a heartbeat.

BTW Congrats!

The annual (sometimes semi-annual) Aquatrek Cozumel Trip will be June 14 - 21. Meg and I are staying - along with a couple others from the group - for one extra day. As usual, we stay at the Hotel Cozumel and dive with Dive Paradise. We have enough divers to have our own boat and DM's all week, making the dive sites our choice. We'll be going to Tony Rome's for a big dinner and will post the date as soon as we set it. Any and all are welcome to join us!

Will be there the 13th-16th. See you on the dock on the 15th!

We will be at SCC June 24-29th. This will be our first DIVE trip to Cozumel although we have been there twice before. This will be our 14 year old son's first ocean dive since he was certified in March.

My wife and I will be there 13-20 of June. We are celebrating 10 years of knowing each other before our 10 year anniversary this January. I am concerned about the weather now...it seems that rain is very likely. We went in January 10 years ago and it rained the first 3 days. Hope to not repeat that...at least have "some" sunshine for a few hours a day.

Anyone with some June experience? looks like it is the rainiest month of the year...bummer.

My wife and I will be there 13-20 of June. We are celebrating 10 years of knowing each other before our 10 year anniversary this January. I am concerned about the weather now...it seems that rain is very likely. We went in January 10 years ago and it rained the first 3 days. Hope to not repeat that...at least have "some" sunshine for a few hours a day.

Anyone with some June experience? looks like it is the rainiest month of the year...bummer.

Not to worry. Wunderground will probably say "thunderstorms" or "chance of a thunderstorm" for every day of your stay, but that usually just means that there will be a few small cells wandering around, mostly in the afternoon. If you get rained on, it will probably just be for a few minutes.

Occasionally a tropical depression will set in and give Cozumel an all day rain (or several of them), but that doesn't happen very often.

Please report on your Isla Mujeres stay after you return. We have been thinking about staying there for a few days.

Can do but, we dont plan on doing any diving while on Isla Mujeres. This is a scouting trip, more or less.

Can do but, we dont plan on doing any diving while on Isla Mujeres. This is a scouting trip, more or less.

That is OK. We may not dive from there either. Just thinking about flying into Cancun sometime and spending a few days on IM and then venturing on over to Cozumel. Maybe doing the whale shark thing from IM.

georoc01

We'll be easy to spot - Meg is 6'2 and drop dead blonde gorgeous. I'm 6'4. We'll probably be hearding cats getting the group accounted for...feel free to introduce yourself. See you there!!

georoc01

We'll be easy to spot - Meg is 6'2 and drop dead blonde gorgeous. I'm 6'4. We'll probably be hearding cats getting the group accounted for...feel free to introduce yourself. See you there!!

And I'll have the beach_bunny with me on this trip who tends who turn heads as well. Should be a fun trip!

Back
Top Bottom