Who's up for a shore dive tonight?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algal bloom

Contributor
Reaction score
Just kidding. What's up with this weather?

Edit: This seemed funny in the midst of my frustration, seeing the dark sky with rain coming down. It looks dumb now that the sun is shining and the ocean looks calm. Oh well, by the time anyone reads this, it will have changed again! :wink:

You have nice weather coming at ya :)

The weekend around P'Cola was pretty friggin nasty, but it turned around nicely - too bad its Monday!

scubadiverjunkie:
NOAA calling for 4-6 all week :(

Guess it depends on which way your facing. :) On the Gulf Coast around the Pensacola area we are already back down to ankle-shin-snappers on the beach. Course, our weather is a day/day+1/2 closer than the East Coast.

He did ask about a shore dive... I'm sure the seas are a bit rougher further out.

Edit Just did a search on Coconut Creek, FL - its on the East Coast - so I'm sure there are others with more info of the area than what can be accurately guessed from my local conditions. My apologies.

I'm hoping to walk off the beach geared up this weekend, its been about 3 weeks since I've blown bubbles and I'm getting this weird twitch.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Just did a search on Coconut Creek, FL - its on the East Coast - so I'm sure there are others with more info of the area than what can be accurately guessed from my local conditions. My apologies.

Yeah, I'm right over here by Pompano Beach. I was just frustrated with the weather. I was reading about the trips to Spiegel this weekend and then with all of the rain yesterday, I just wondered if I'll ever get to do as much diving as I want. As usual, the weather is the major limiting factor.

algal bloom:
Yeah, I'm right over here by Pompano Beach. I was just frustrated with the weather. I was reading about the trips to Spiegel this weekend and then with all of the rain yesterday, I just wondered if I'll ever get to do as much diving as I want. As usual, the weather is the major limiting factor.
Patience. Patience.
When we get good weather, you will be blessed with 60 ft vis, seas so flat you could shoot pool, water and air temps in the mid 80's, sunny blue skies and the tropical colored ocean. Of course I will probably have to work that day:D

Scuba_Jenny:
Patience. Patience.
When we get good weather, you will be blessed with 60 ft vis, seas so flat you could shoot pool, water and air temps in the mid 80's, sunny blue skies and the tropical colored ocean. Of course I will probably have to work that day:D

Hey, I'm trying to work here. :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Patience. Patience.

Holy cow! I never thought of being able to combine my 2 favorite sports!! Thanks again Jenny!!! :wink:

Marvel:
Holy cow! I never thought of being able to combine my 2 favorite sports!! Thanks again Jenny!!! :wink:

Happy to report that the seas at my house are as flat as a bar table.... :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom