Why can't I exclude the "Instructor Panel" from "Get New Posts"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John_B

Grasshopper
Reaction score
Why is it, of all the forums I can "exclude" when I get "new posts", that I cannot exclude the Instructor Panel???

Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" (s/b just below Basic Scuba in the list)

Since I can't post there anyway, I'd rather not read the lastest back-and-forth on whether it's stupid/illegal/a-standards-violation (pick one) whether an OW diver goes deeper than 60'/18m.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you all have that private little area for your little love spats, I'd just prefer to not be forced to eavesdrop due to the lack of adequate sound insulation in the walls.

:lotsalove:

Why is it, of all the forums I can "exclude" when I get "new posts", that I cannot exclude the Instructor Panel???

Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" (s/b just below Basic Scuba in the list)

Since I can't post there anyway, I'd rather not read the lastest back-and-forth on whether it's stupid/illegal/a-standards-violation (pick one) whether an OW diver goes deeper than 60'/18m.
This seems to be caused by the access restrictions on the Instructor Panel forum. I'll have a look at it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you all have that private little area for your little love spats, I'd just prefer to not be forced to eavesdrop due to the lack of adequate sound insulation in the walls.

:lotsalove:
In the mean time, get some ear plugs.

That forum is so seldom used, it shouldn't really be an issue anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom