WHY do most manufacturers' Women's Talls stop at a 10?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The market for tall woman is small. I'm trying to sell my girlfriends drysuit, which is a womens xxl. She is 6 foot size 12-14. And not a single response from my post.

The market for tall woman is small. I'm trying to sell my girlfriends drysuit, which is a womens xxl. She is 6 foot size 12-14. And not a single response from my post.

You can't assume that the market for tall women is small simply because you are having a hard time selling your girlfriend's drysuit. The proportion of drysuit divers to divers as a whole is pretty small to begin with.

If you were selling your girlfriend's heavier wetsuit, I'd be all over it! :D Kind of wish I was interested in a drysuit as it might be the first piece of sportswear that I owned that actually fit.

Again, I go back to the point that amongst wetsuit manufacturers the lengths get smaller as the suits go up in size. Makes no sense. If I were a 10, I'd be both skinny and in a wetsuit that fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom