Why don't we emphasize cesa more??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisherdvm:
Loose association and flights of ideas are symptoms of schizophrenia..... Now to find out who the whackos are on scubaboard.

Just about anything is a sign of schizophrenia since there is not really any such thing. It is the "other" designation for mental illness IMO, but that is for another board.

As for helmets, Soggy you need to ensure you can mount plenty of lights to said helmet.

lermi-06-01.jpg

OMG!

Hopefully someone saved this poor man. Clearly he's gone hypoxic.

W.T.F????

holy crap

My son just started his SSI OW class. I read through the ESA section, and there is no mention of what to do if the reg is flooded, out of your mouth, etc.. They just said to exhale.... And go up. No mention of saying aaaaa or whistle, etc...

I guess that aspect of dive training is not in every OW courses. I think I will request the instructor to teach my son to do ESA at least in a shallow area of the pool.

String:
I bet he's just surfaced from a 30ft reef dive.

Could be - he does have a camera - and his bailout bottle so no CESA!

Bet he's got a spare air somewhere in that lot "just in case"

String:
Bet he's got a spare air somewhere in that lot "just in case"
Don't need no spare air mate, not with a CCR.:rofl3:

If you used a spare air sized bottle for Dil, and one for o2, how long would they last on the Inspo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom