Why haven't you posted a pic in your profile?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by 100days-a-year
Ask and ye shall recieve ,I guess.BTW I just figured out that hitting the profile button on someone's post sends you there too.I told you I ain't too compewter literate....

Nice pic, what kind of fish are you holding? And did you get that spearfishing?

That is what I miss about living on the Oregon coast, ocean fishing was REAL cheap to go out on charters. Here in Texas it is about 4-5 times as expensive, so I have to save up longer!

My Pic is now up for people to see.. It's not that recent.. Grade 12 grad Pic About 2 years old.. Check me Out!! :)

:) :) :) :)

Syruss32,that would be a gag grouper.Trips here run from $55 on up and spearfishing is usually OK.I lived in Corpus and Abilene,I miss the BBQ and people,but not the mud puddles.....

I took a picture of a picture for now. I will update soon. I don't take too many pictures of myself. Hopefully---a scanner for christmas. My daughter is much cuter than me. (Like Da) But that's the way it should be!

Dive Safe

:(

Originally posted by Natasha
NJ,
Nope. I have been to those places, but it was in 2000, and 2001.
I think you just have one of those faces... or what is that they say,
Everyone has a twin out there somewhere?
By the way did you get the PM I sent you?
:sunny:

A ton of "thank you's" to Lady Diver for posting my pic for me!

Here's the deal on the heels. A non-diving co-worker wants to see a picture of me dressed up. When he heard I was going on vacation last August he said "Now you'll have a chance to get me that picture!" Well, putting a shirt and shorts on over my swimsuit was as dressed up as I got on the Nekton Pilot, didn't wear shoes for a week! Took the heels along for a "dress-up" photo in the outfit I spent the most time in! :jester:

Wasn't quite what he had in mind but everyone liked the photo anyway. :p

Enjoy!

Ber :bunny:

Ber:Great pic I love the heels! You just might start a new fad.
Crab:Cute pic with your daughter. Hope she becomes a diver someday.
Njdiver:My mistake. It was NJdiver34 sent it to. I didnt know we hve 2, and now I see we have three with Ndiver.

S'ok. You might want to let NJdiver34 know. And the third may be me from last year, never could remember old passwords. :confused:

Njdiver:My mistake. It was NJdiver34 sent it to. I didnt know we hve 2, and now I see we have three with Ndiver. [/B][/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom