Why NO OMS FORUM?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe it's because the manufacturer's have to request one.

sjspeck:
I believe it's because the manufacturer's have to request one.

If that is true, OMS is stupid enough not to survive in this industry.:no Maybe, that is the reason why other new manufactures are taking their share. Each manufacture has a public relation division or at least one employee for that reason. OMS must know that SB is the largest cyber board for the scuba industry. It is much better to be on the board than to post OMS AD on the diving magazine.

Feel free to inform them gently of the error of their ways... :)

OMS having a forum here is a great idea. I am one of their dealers and will pass it along to them. If you have any specific questions I will pass those on along as well and see what I can do to get an answer for you.

Brent

We will GLADLY provide a private forum for ANY Scuba Manufacturer FREE OF CHARGE. They recieve an e-mail anytime someone posts to their forum, so they won't even have to babysit it. :D

Sorry for the lateness of this post...

I think scubaboard should add an OMS forum anyway as you can't search for 'OMS' with the search function...

TheTrickster:
Sorry for the lateness of this post...

I think scubaboard should add an OMS forum anyway as you can't search for 'OMS' with the search function...

Type OMS* and that will generate hits when you use the search function.
Ber :lilbunny:

FoSheZZie23:
So how come there is no OMS or scubapro form in this section. There is Areis and Genisis but no OMS or ScubaPro>???
Well, as for ScubaPro ... since they have a policy prohibiting Internet sales, perhaps they also have a policy prohibiting Internet advertising ... :hmmm:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom