Why (or why not) should a snorkel be donned?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Won't be allowed to dive off our clubs boats here if you're wearing a snorkel for safety reasons :)

Fish_Whisperer:
I keep my snorkel in my boat bag. So far, that's where it has stayed. It boils down to personal preference. If I see someone diving with a snorkel, more power to 'em. I don't care. If I see someone diving without one, more power to 'em. I don't care.
Go ahead, ask us if we care that you care that we care that you care we care. Wheew!

scarefaceDM:
Conditons will dictate actions...
As always.

String:
Won't be allowed to dive off our clubs boats here if you're wearing a snorkel for safety reasons :)
What if I wear for decoration rather than for safety reasons?:eyebrow:

Then you'll be arrested for your own protection and kept in a padded cell

String:
Then you'll be arrested for your own protection and kept in a padded cell
Promises, promises.

We need a POLL!

I haven't used one but I mainly boat dive or quarry dive. If I was going for a shore dive I would probably wear one just in case of entry/exit or a long surface swing, since my navigation tends to suck. But, just my 2 cents.

Fish_Whisperer:
But I don't care if you care whether or not I care or whether or not you care that I care whether or not you care! :rofl3:
Then why'd you ask?

Back
Top Bottom