Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plongeursousmarin:
You're right, the stiffness is in the blade. I meant power transfer. No need to be ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY ABOUT IT. Jeez.

whatever drugs you;re on, try cutting back. just a thought.

Amphibious:
whatever drugs you;re on, try cutting back. just a thought.
"I;m" on no drugs, medication or recreational, since it's not recommended for diving. And thanks for the constructive post, it brings a tremendous lot to the topic. Try not to be so full of yourself and then you won't be wasting your time sending posts like that one when people react. Have a nice day.

haha. ok. whatever. maybe one day you can try and explain to me how I suddenly became full of my self from a 2 sentence post? you're reading to much from to little.

bikeflip22:
3) better streamling than open heels(very important for freediving)

?

what is streamling, sorry for the newbie questions im just intrested in getting into some free diving, i have both open heal and fullfoot fins

fin straps and buckles create drag. a full foot fin has less drag, generally speaking, of course. Extra drag=extra effort...freedivers want to get down and back up as effortlessly as possible...hope that helps.

bikeflip22:

BTW - I noticed my spelling error that may have led to confusion. The word is "streamlining" not "streamling"...

Back
Top Bottom