Wild Tuesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a black tip I was told. One of two sightings that week. The other was deep off the Columbia wall.

Denbys, very nice video. What type shark?

---------- Post added March 22nd, 2013 at 09:36 PM ----------

NC diving is usually way - way off shore as compared to down in the islands. (a two hour boat ride out is common).

then I must come dive there. Seriously, I spoke with several people who have been coming to coz for over 20 years. They said they had never experienced a day quite like "Wild Tuesday". Anyway, was stationed in Jacksonville back in the early 70's and loved NC. Who do you recommend diving with? Cheers.

NC diving is usually way - way off shore as compared to down in the islands. (a two hour boat ride out is common)

In Wilmington Aquatic Safaris
IN Morehead City Olympus

See link for NC dive operations NC Divers web links page, Home of the Wreck Divers

I was there on Wild Tuesday. Our first dive was Palancar Caves (video on YouTube) and then Tormentos. Getting back on the boat after the second dive was rough on many. It was a rough, cold trip back. We also had to taxi back to the hotel from the marina in wet dive gear. I was in much better condition having worn my Fusion dry suit but was definitely suffering from the boat ride if not the cold. The dives were great though.[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3mNxioO64&feature=plcp[/video]

Loved your video! And the song was awesome! Not sure what this wet stuff is around my eyes; suffice it to say that I am really looking forward to getting back in the water in 3 weeks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom