Will you leave the World a better place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just for you to know Jason, I'm one of those poor Mods that just read what you wrote.
I'm trying to figure out now, if I can do anything with it, since it's such garbage, and I have recieved one PM complaint over it already.

Natasha, it is my opinion, yes, some of it was garbage and intended to be...but it was my opinion...not the most popular by far...but is it going to be pulled because its not what anyone wants to hear? Complaint over what, telling my opinion...how I see things.

I have done my far share of good deeds to strangers. However, just last week...now this is a true story...I just got onto 159th street from I57, and I see this x-mas tree laying in the middle of the road, I see a father and son running back to it from there truck which was parked a 100ft ahead.....I dodged the tree, but didnt stop to get out and help because I was laughing soo darn hard, it was truly funny...I guess you had to be there.

O-ring, how you been?

Good.. Glad to see you back. You will just LOOOOVE the new crowd!

As you can see, I didn't pull it. Because it is your opinion, and yes, you are untitled to it.
Let's just stay on the subject, and it is a bit off the subject.
If I get more complaints about it, I will PM you, and maybe we can talk it over.
Thanks for your cooperation, Jason.
I think God loves you, even if you don't believe in him.

I'd like to think I'll leave the world a better place. I help people and save peoples lives for a living, and I love it. I know I've touched each one of those lives in my own way so that has to count for something.
And who knows, maybe one of those people I've saved or will save might turn out to do something great in the future :)

Dive Source:
What am I doing to make the world a better place?

If and when I am judged, I would like to know that I did more with my life than just take from it or simply observe what was happening around me.

I do a fair amount for my community. I'd like to think it's enough to off set the trouble I cause online! :devious:

cornfed:
I do a far amount for my community. I'd like to think it's enough to off set the trouble I cause online! :devious:

Define "fare amount", you must have no free time left :sulkoff:

Scott M:
Define "fare amount", you must have no free time left :sulkoff:

Oops, "fair" amount...

jepuskar:
Natasha, it is my opinion, yes, some of it was garbage and intended to be...but it was my opinion...not the most popular by far...but is it going to be pulled because its not what anyone wants to hear? Complaint over what, telling my opinion...how I see things.

I have done my far share of good deeds to strangers. However, just last week...now this is a true story...I just got onto 159th street from I57, and I see this x-mas tree laying in the middle of the road, I see a father and son running back to it from there truck which was parked a 100ft ahead.....I dodged the tree, but didnt stop to get out and help because I was laughing soo darn hard, it was truly funny...I guess you had to be there.

I think that most of us adopt a philosophy (opinion) in life that supports our behavior. (Freud obviously did.) Change your behavior and your opinion will change as well. So tell me Jep, how might this have applied to the Christmas tree story?

landlocked:
I think that most of us adopt a philosophy (opinion) in life that supports our behavior. (Freud obviously did.) Change your behavior and your opinion will change as well. So tell me Jep, how might this have applied to the Christmas tree story?

Umm, you mean..what could I have done differently in that situation? Well, its no different than driving by someone with a flat tire except this was a x-mas tree. There was not much I could have done, father and son were just about to the tree..its not like it fell off right in front of me.....then again, I probably would have let the tree hit my car, then I would swirve out of control and crash into the side barrier, nice trip to the hospital, couple grand later it would have been one heck of a diving vacation.

I really dont think it was that rude to keep driving, its not like anyone was hurt.

Back
Top Bottom