Win $100 Amazon Voucher By Giving Us Some Diving Feedback....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all SB members. We're a new company just starting out that's developing something new in wetsuits and drysuits. We're looking for real diver feedback on your current wetsuits or drysuits to help us out. We would be really grateful if people could complete this very short survey which is here. To say thank you, we'll give a $100 Amazon e-gift card to someone randomly selected who completes the survey by 30 May! Thank you!

Mermaid Suits!

I am having problems wth your survey. Question 7 seems to allow only one answer to be used. If I select "its just OK" for the first line and then use the same answer for another line, it clear the previous selection.

Agreed, you need to change your question settings for question #7. You want a matrix, and it looks like you have it set as a rank-order (i.e., currently you can only select each response column once, just like you would if you were rank-ordering from best to worst).

Yup, same problem with #7. Wetsuits need thigh pockets and extra room in the crotch for men. A Velcro pee flap would be awesome so your not swimming in you own urine. Maybe attachment points or d rings where the hand naturally falls on the thigh for lights or SmB/reels.

Jay

OK done....yes had the same problem with question seven.

Waiting on a fix for question #7

Replied, good luck!

Waiting a solution to question no 7.

this looks mostly like a marketing scam to collect names and emails... the survey was trivial (and broken)

Really need to fix question design on #7 and corresponding for dry suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom