Winter Certifications in WPB Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyBramm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Padi Open Water Course Special 2 for 1 in October

Hello, everyone! I am a instructor in West Palm Beach Fl, infact, I am also the owner of Ocean Quest Scuba, and the name of our boat is "Sandy's Sunday". I just thougth I would pass along some information. The diving in West Palm Beach is Flrorida's best kept secret....unfortunately for those of us here, but also a good thing depending on how you look at it. Our reef is just literally minutes from our dock, and the reef itself is alive, colorful and full of more marine life than you'd ever see in the keys. Just over the past week we've dove with Eagle Rays, Sharks, Green Moray's, we had a Manta Ray on the surface, and a large pod of Spotted Dolphins.

Diving here during the winter months is awesome, some of our best visibility, and migratory marine life pass through our area. Last winter we had two Whale Sharks, my groups swam with them.

We are offering a great 2 for 1 Padi Open Water Course in October, we are also running specials for all of our other training programs as well. What makes us stand out, is that we don't have a shop, I am not just trying to sell you gear. Infact, you don't have to purchase one piece of gear for your class. We'll provide you with everything you need. Also, all of our programs are taught as private classes. You and our instructor working one on one...with that personalized attention and scheduling, our program really works. You dive right off of our boat, where our students are always our top priority. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions, and our website shows a great list of our courses and what each one involves.

Already certified, then check out our charters and other classes. We'd love to see you this winter, so if you live somewhere cold, take a break and come on down, we are open every day except Christmas. Thanks and good luck to all of you that are new to diving....this is a great sport, way of life, and you'll meet some really nice people doing it. Sandy www.oceanquestscuba.com email at ocnquestscuba@aol.com

A great post for our Florida forum. Have you been there...?

Back
Top Bottom