Winter Jetty Fest 2010 Jan 22-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12 miles offshore Water Temperature (WTMP): 55.8 °F . the shore diving will be bone chilling.

You can access the Pensacola water temps on the National Oceanographic Data Center's website. Once you click on the link below, scroll down to the Pensacola Gauge. The current water temp is displayed. This gauge is located in Pensacola Bay and is a good indicator of what shore dive temps will be at any given time in our area:

US NODC Coastal Water Temperature Guide

Right now it is reading 46*!!!!!!! that is going to be interesting :wink:. I will be diving my 6.5 semi dry for sure.

You can access the Pensacola water temps on the National Oceanographic Data Center's website. Once you click on the link below, scroll down to the Pensacola Gauge. The current water temp is displayed. This gauge is located in Pensacola Bay and is a good indicator of what shore dive temps will be at any given time in our area:

US NODC Coastal Water Temperature Guide

Right now it is reading 46*!!!!!!! that is going to be interesting :wink:. I will be diving my 6.5 semi dry for sure.

This will be a good test for my 8/7 semi dry suit.

This will be a good test for sanity...:wink:

Got an inshore trip going out Saturday morning, if anybody wants to test out their thermal protection. 3 spots left, going fast.

What sites are you planning on going to? or are you going to make a decision on the dock?

Call me to remind me but I should be in! And if things go south, weather or temp then call me and you can crash here!

I was just looking at the tides and high tide is at 9:40pm. If anyone is interested(Hetland,Mrxray) weather permitting we could do a night dive either Saturday or Sunday night which would be the 16th and 17th.

Back
Top Bottom