Wishing Peace for all Nations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says a lot, some of it speaks to me. I think what he says in this video is relevant to this thread. Peace on earth starts with peace within ourselves I believe. An injured dog is often a dangerous dog.

Some people need to be hated. Never forget and never, ever forgive. This photo is from over the weekend. The Russians are firing on civilians trying to escape. May they rot in hell, along with the 9/11 f**kers.View attachment 710831
Are you hate me too?
Have you read my answer Donate to Ukraine ?

Have you EVER seen evidences of crime of "other", Ukranian, side, before you posting this pictures and repeat for Biden about called Putin as war criminal?
1647950287315.png

How do you think - how many wars THEY are started?
How many civilians were killed in this wars???
Why you do not hate them?
Julian Assange says 50% of all wars are started by the media . Hmn
this forum also we can call as media...

But we have chance do not move the war to here....

Consider taking this up via DM to @Marie13 this is not an appropriate place for such a discussion, this thread is about peace to all nations, it's one initiated in and for good will.

FTR I have no issue with you expressing your opinion or offering other "insights/information" but just that this is not the place to do so.

Or Perhaps consider starting your own thread.

Thank you.

Are you hate me too?
Have you read my answer Donate to Ukraine ?

Have you EVER seen evidences of crime of "other", Ukranian, side, before you posting this pictures and repeat for Biden about called Putin as war criminal?View attachment 713563
How do you think - how many wars THEY are started?
How many civilians were killed in this wars???
Why you do not hate them?

this forum also we can call as media...

But we have chance do not move the war to here....
Ukrainian crimes? Did the Ukrainian's invade Russia? Is the Ukrainian military killing Russian civilians in their own homes, bombing their hospitals and places where women and children are trying to take refuge? There is nothing the Ukrainians have done that remotely justifies Putin's actions. If you believe otherwise, then you have been blinded by your own government's propaganda campaign. Use a VPN and get out from under the blanket of censorship that pervades Russian news. You don't have to believe CNN, you can see the same things on Al Jazeera and every other news site that's not under Russian, Chinese or North Korean control.

As to the rest. There is no moral, religious or philosophical justification for excusing the heinous crimes of one person by pointing to the unrelated actions of another.

I do not want to promote the inevitable as I have no dog in this fight . I try my hardest to perpetuate truth because the first causality in war is the truth . There are at present three Neo Nazis groups operating in Ukraine as I write this . They are the Azov Battalion , the Right Sector , and C14 .

The Azov Battalion in violation of the Minsk Accord has been bombing ethnic minorities in the Donbas region for eight years . In that time they have murdered 14,000 . What the people in the Eastern part of Ukraine are now experiencing at the hands of the Russians the people of the Donbas region have been living with FOR EIGHT YEARS . Where was the outcry then ? Where were the Ukrainian flags ? History has taught me what the world thinks of ethnic minorities .

I will quote their leader Andriy Biletsky ," The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead WHITE Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival , a crusade against the Semite led Untermenschen ". Before I make another comment do you know what the word Untermenschen means ? First let me tell you that it is German . Now why oh why would Biletsky be quoting German ??

Untermenschen means , non Aryan , sub human , inferior people . It kind of sounds like it came straight from Hitlers FINAL SOLUTION . Do these people sound like good people to you ? Or how about C14 . Do you know what the 14 stands for ? The 14 refers to 14 words coined by Neo Nazis David Lane ," We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children ". Are you starting to see a pattern here ? Or how about the OUN which I believe the Right Sector evolved from ?? Do you know what they did during world war 2 ? 2-300,000 Jews do .

Now before anybody gets their panties in a knot I am not condoning what Russia has done . But in a video I watched from a news conference in 1999 let me repeat that 1999 , then Senator Joe Biden stated and I quote ," If Nato keeps expanding in the Baltic region Russia will respond ".

This has been far too long so let me end with this . As an American citizen I do not believe it would be in the best interest of my country if a foreign entity toppled the Democratically elected president of Mexico then established a puppet government , encouraged and armed Neo Nazis groups , set up Bio Chemical labs , then put nuclear missiles on my border aiming at my major cities . Khrushchev found that out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom