Women in high heels and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red head has pics. ...hey I did not see yours, does it open?

The dive world analogy to stillettos is the cressi freediving fin...makes your legs look longer.

quarry_mermaid:
You guys obviously need to visit MY dive shop! As the only female instructor there (and one who has a "day job" in an office with business dress), it is business-as-usual to see me, still in my high heels, hauling tanks and setting up gear. Yes, I set up all the tanks on the pool deck in high heels, as I usually don't have time to change my clothes before the students get there. The guys even know the sound my heels and that alone announces my presence at the shop. So... yes! Diving and high heels do go well together... I'm living proof!
Same here. Can't tell you how many jaws have dropped as I walked into the shop in stiletto heels... carrying a set of double 104's to the fill station.

catherine96821:
Red head has pics. ...hey I did not see yours, does it open?

Yeah, I used to have a high-heel fin avatar. I used DJP booties. :)

chickdiver:
Same here. Can't tell you how many jaws have dropped as I walked into the shop in stiletto heels... carrying a set of double 104's to the fill station.

That's way cool. :)

I can carry my doubles, but I haven't tired it in heels. :D

It's actually easier for me to carry tanks when wearing high heels. The heels give me a just enough added height so that I don't have to lift the tanks very much when walking. Figure there needed to be a practical comment in here! :wink:

Paula

Since heels and diving is such an obvious succes would you recommend males wearing drysuits for upcoming cocktailparties or is this where the analogy sort of fizzles?

Peeling off a drysuit to reveal a tux sounds really HOT baby! :eyebrow: (sorry, too much Austin Powers this week)
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Peeling off a drysuit to reveal a tux sounds really HOT baby!

I think James Bond did something like that in one of his movies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom