Women in high heels and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Ash:
I think James Bond did something like that in one of his movies.
We were going to do that for my wedding since we were married beside my in-laws pond. Unfortunately my dress was too big to fit into the drysuit with me. I'm not sure it would fit into the drysuit by itself :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Unfortunately my dress was too big to fit into the drysuit with me. I'm not sure it would fit into the drysuit by itself :D
Ber :lilbunny:

You guys could have been different and gotten married in a speedo and a bikini with high heels!

Steve Ash:
I think James Bond did something like that in one of his movies.

Actually, it was Arnold in True Lies.

Walter:
Actually, it was Arnold in True Lies.

I was sure I saw it somewhere, just wasn't sure of the movie.

Especially cool if one could somehow manage to pull off the obligatory 3 dives- and then peel it off to reveal a tux - or maybe one of those officer and gentleman outfits. following a stunt like that I suppose one would be almost obliged to propose to someone in the immidiate vicinity - and that in a rather deep and husky tone of voice.

I think Sean Connery also did it in one of the Bond movies..
I just can't remember which one.

He appeared on shore, removed his dive gear, dressed in a tux, climbed up the cliff and joined the party.
Very much like Arnold in true lies..

Cold_H2O:
I think Sean Connery also did it in one of the Bond movies..
I just can't remember which one.

He appeared on shore, removed his dive gear, dressed in a tux, climbed up the cliff and joined the party.
Very much like Arnold in true lies..

Sounds like it might have been Thunderball...

Santa:
Especially cool if one could somehow manage to pull off the obligatory 3 dives- and then peel it off to reveal a tux - or maybe one of those officer and gentleman outfits. following a stunt like that I suppose one would be almost obliged to propose to someone in the immidiate vicinity - and that in a rather deep and husky tone of voice.

How about parachuting out of an airplane, hitting the water and scuba diving to the shore, the removing your wetsuit to reveal combat fatigues? That's more in my league.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom