Women's Med. Pinnacle 7mm Merino-Elastiprene $65.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rudebob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought this on ebay. It was advertised as a men's medium but turns out to be a women's medium. I worked out a financial compromise with the seller by agreeing to keep the suit and receive a partial refund hoping that my daughter may someday be able to use it. The reality is she will never dive or participate in any water sport where temps will require a 7 mil. So I am selling in an attempt to recover my original cost. This is an absolute steal of a price if you can use this suit.

It is not new and shows some very nominal fade and superficial pilling of the fabric in the shoulders. However, there are no rips, tears or abuse anywhere. The O-rings appear in good shape. I need to get $65.00 plus any shipping costs to recover the balance of my original investment. If you would be more comfortable with some additional buyer protection, I can run through ebay/paypal where I have perfect feedback. I would ask thay you pay any additional fees to cover the cost of the sale, however.

Feel free to contact me for additional info.

Thanks,

MG

Back
Top Bottom