Women's travel BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timetraveler:
I've been searching for the "SeaQuest Passport" online without much success. It seems all of the sites that carry it are in the UK. (I'm in the US) Any suggestions about where to look?

Seaquest doe not allow US dealers to sell online. You will need to go to the local Aqualung dealer....

My Zegale Zena packs down into a stantard daypack, and there is still room and it is quite light. I love my Zena!!!

Thanks everybody.
After trying on lots of BC's, I bought a Zeagle Zena because the fit on me was perfect and the others didn't even come close.
The only thing I don't like about it is the lack of large pockets. The salesman called its pocket a "make-up pocket" :lol2:

<ROFLOL> That is hilarious!!! I'm going to have to remember that, because it's a perfect description of the pocket! :D Congrats on your new purchase, make sure you post what you think after the first dive. ;-)

Also, when you're putting weight in your pockets, don't forget your rear pockets. They really help balance out your rig and I think make a huge difference in comfort while diving. Welcome to the Zena fan club!

I second the idea of a DSS rig. Very easy to travel with.

If not that, then a Zeagle Zena. Buying BCDs is easy...get a BPW, and if for some reason you don't want a BP/W, then get a Zeagle :D

My wife's Zena packs down very small. No cummerbund. Sweet!

I'm also in the market for a new small, light weight bc. I'm currently looking at the Dacor Elite and Aeris Reef Rider. Any comments on either of these? Leaning towardsthe Aeris Reef Rider which rates good from scubadiving.com reviews.

I'm wanting to compare the SeaQuest DIVA XLT women's BCD with Mares Dragonfly or the Solaris (or any other you girls are checking out!). Looks like the Diva might be a tad more comfortable with its "cross-your-heart" style in the front. Feedback?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom