WooHoo! Newbie here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dandy621

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone! I am new here and new to scuba. I have had a dream to obtain my certification since I was 5 years old. I am totally excited to dive for my certification next weekend and I am wanting to dive regularly! I can wait to get into this forum and learn my way around, too! My name is Dandy. No, my parents named me Christina, but, I have gone by Dandy since I was a few weeks old!

Wecome to Scuba Board. I know that you will love this great activity called diving. I have been hooked on scuba since I was 10 startyed diving a year and 29 dives ago I am hooked as you will be. GOOD LUCK and dive safe. KEN

Welcome to Scubaboard, Dandy. Check out the forums for your local area to find out about diving activities and meet new scuba pals.

Deep Dixie Divers - ScubaBoard

Have fun!

Its a wonderful dream to have! Hope all goes well for the certification. Does suck in GA there you have to go a decent ways to get to coastal diving. Where are you going to? I got certified at Ginnie Springs in FL.

Just a couple hour drive to Florida isn't too bad. I think we'll dive at Vortex Springs.

Well I guess it is a little closer for you, I think it's 5-6 hours to Ginnie Springs for me... not sure about Vortex.

Glad to have another SE diver on board.

Back
Top Bottom