Woot, free time in the pool today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-mitch-

Registered
Reaction score
Is it sad that I'm extremely excited about diving and I'm still in the 13' deep end of a pool? I haven't had a problem with reg recoverys or mask clearing, and equalizing (at least at 13') is a sinch. I really hope things continue to go this well and I can't wait to dive into AOW and some specialty courses. :D :D :D

We all have to start somewhere, Mitch....best of luck on the remainder of your course. Let me know if I can help out any.

Those are great signs. If you can clear at 13 you will probably have little trouble with the rest as long as you do so frequently so the pressure does not get ahead of you. The percent pressure change continues to lessen as you get deeper. After 30 feet on a gentle descent like following a slope I often never even notice.

The huge thing is that you're getting comfortable under water and with the gear. Now just go skin-diving in your spare time and you'll be at the head of the pack for sure.

Be sure to read some recent threads regarding when to do AOW. Different people do it at different times for different reasons.

Pete

after 2 years I still get excited for wed pool nights it gives me a chance to get wet and helps keep my skills as sharp as my dive knife!!

good luck on the ow check out!!

Back
Top Bottom