Working dive today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg D.

Contributor
Reaction score
We get to o pull the bouys out of the south end of moses lake today...fun I hope the vis is more than 1foot. Oh well at least Im gonn get a reg in my mouth. Not quite the dives I wanted to make today but.. oh well :)

Gregoire:
We get to o pull the bouys out of the south end of moses lake today...fun I hope the vis is more than 1foot. Oh well at least Im gonn get a reg in my mouth. Not quite the dives I wanted to make today but.. oh well :)
Now wouldn't you rather be playing with the Goils than the Bouys.

Have fun. :D

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Now wouldn't you rather be playing with the Goils than the Bouys.

Have fun. :D

Gary D.

you bet I would :wink:

What a crappy dive day, water was cold no biggie usually except I have *Lost* one of my thick gloves so I wore a thinner pair brrrrr. Didnt think the water would be in the low 40s yet so I didnt wear my warmest gear. DOH! AND to top it all off the boat Died halfway through the operation meaning we will have to go back again!!!

Oh I forgot the best part, after towing the boat to shore with our little john boat and loading it up on a sand bank getting the truck stuck in the sand, trailer stuck in the lake and almost turning my drysuit into a wetsuit (why didnt I get the releif zipper)

We are policing up our gear and look over to see..... A ford broncoII struc out in the middle of a big mud puddle (2-3ft deep) the owner is on top with his 1yo daughter and 7-8yo son while his wife of sig other or whatever she was inside handing things out. We go over to hlp him and his family out of the mess he got them into and with a heavy southern drawl he says. Well gee I didnt think it was that deep out there. He had a set of those halloween bubba teeth that werent fake. and all I could think was, where did you come from Billy-Bob.

I felt bad for the kids, and by I bet his *** was gonna be in trouble when they got home haha Servers him right!

Got the Call tonight will be back again saturday mornin to finish the job. We usually pull these things right after Labor day, but we were waiting for the SO to line it up... MISTAKE! At least I have an excuse to go diving :D

Got it all finished up today, had on an extra layer for warmth, found my missing glove! and put on some wool socks. Took about an hour to get the last 3 bouys. Next weekend I better get a good dive in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom