Closed Worth anything to anyone?

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a big Air1 fan, already have about 10 of them sitting around. This one looks to be in good shape, but the crusty moutpiece shows ages since last service.

As seems very common here, after last dive a decade or so ago the regs are stored wet in an outside shed.

Nice to see you again, was wondering yesterday where you were.

If you want it let me know, happy to get it for you.

Busy busy these days. The price at ¥13200 is about 3X what I would pay, and I have just about stopped buying used regulators.
Hope things are good for you!

Busy busy these days. The price at ¥13200 is about 3X what I would pay, and I have just about stopped buying used regulators.
Hope things are good for you!

Cool, totally understand. Take care eh.

Oh by the way, I'm sure you've seen it but just in case you haven't, placing an order this week if you need anything.

That a good looking AIR1, I have several and use one as my safe second all of the time. Once you put in a late D400 poppet they are very reliable, James79 makes a replacement dive/pre dive switch and a key seat saver, a great reg, there are a lot of MK 5 followers who may want that part, the gauge console is something I usually just toss in the trash.

This is actually the whole set:

9A73A3F1-4D04-4B22-BD6B-03DA725F30C4.jpeg
B5EB156D-67F3-4405-AEA9-AA8BB2A04C1C.jpeg

Coz it's my thread, Lex if you can be bothered and/or have time any chance of a photo of the MK11, just want to know if I need to buy any plastic bits given I am about to place an order. If not no problem. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom