Sold! G250 pre order

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't mind paying, just include those other parts you owe me from the last order (which I still haven't received).

What the hell is wrong with the post office. My package went from Australia, to California, to Florida, on its way to Missouri! Spending a week at each stop, and still not here!

I don't mind paying, just include those other parts you owe me from the last order (which I still haven't received).

What the hell is wrong with the post office. My package went from Australia, to California, to Florida, on its way to Missouri! Spending a week at each stop, and still not here!
At least it didn't arrive in the US and then get sent to Europe.

Had that happen to me recently. Fedex shipped my package that was supposed to be delivered to Illinois, first to Illinois, then Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, New York again and finally back to Illinois. Then, they delivered to the wrong address so I never actually received it.

a scrap of the box that has a piece of the label on it with the scan code intact...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom