Worthington HP100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott. I notice you are just right up the road. If you ever get down to pompano and want to dive, give me a shout. We go out of Hillsboro every sat and sun. We range from 200 feet on the lowrance to anything and everything shallower.

We post dives on our own meetup group.

http://www.meetup.com/stroke

The "stroke" part of the address is a bit of an inside joke.

Sent from 115 FSW.

Scott. I notice you are just right up the road. If you ever get down to pompano and want to dive, give me a shout. We go out of Hillsboro every sat and sun. We range from 200 feet on the lowrance to anything and everything shallower.

We post dives on our own meetup group.

http://www.meetup.com/stroke

The "stroke" part of the address is a bit of an inside joke.

Sent from 115 FSW.

Thanks! I will definitely take you up on your offer.

A note to readers, I purchased tanks from this seller and they were in perfect condition and passed visual inspections...

really?
no one else needs to know that.. because it's not relevant.. tank tech maybe but statistical probability tech..definitely not. 8 tanks each with 300 fills--2400 dives in a year...... damn that's a lot of dives.. not to mention all the other tanks you have. How do you dive so much?? that's over 6 dives a day on just those tanks.. incredible!

Great deal and great seller.. Would buy from him anytime--oh wait..I did already...

Well I guess that about answers it then. I'm a card carrying tank tech, among other things, so not yet year old tanks with 300 fill cycles is something I'd want to know. Don't know about anyone else...

I would like to talk to you on these. I'd be interested in 2. Don't be put off by my location, my company has an operation in Atlanta to ship to. PM me please if there are still some available.

Hi, would you consider shipping two? If so, how much would shipping be to 07306?

Back
Top Bottom