Would you buy yellow Scuba Pro Jet fins--not twins but regular jet fins?

Yes or No would you buy yellow Scuba Pro jet fins?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just your basic black for me, thank you . . .

Jes I would but a paiur of yellow Jets.

I'm partial to yellow fins for visibility. Many buddies comment on how helpful my yellow Aeris Velocities are and they are well faded. I'd like to pick up a pair of Jets and not having to compromise on visibility would set the hook.

Pete

i'd maim people for a baby pink pair like shelly orlowski has...oh, i want them soooo bad...

If I were diving strictly freshwater, especially low vis sites like quarries, I'd consider it. However, on our blue water shark dives off Catalina I've noticed that blue sharks seem to be attracted to the yellow fins. It may not be the color, but the brightness.

Okay, mango yellow, tangerine . . . it's that yellow-orange color. I want a set, badly, but at $200 in Japan and then shipping, I just can't justify it.

I have a pair of yellow and black twin jet max.....whatever.... But also, I have a pair of the old yellow jet fins...... Got them from a friend here who bought them for $5 at an estate sale. My daughter wears them and loves them. And I can always see her..... I wear SCREAMING OH-MY-GOD PINK!!!! force fins. I love them, and the people and students I lead love them on me. They can see them no matter what...

well my new/used ebay black jet fins arrived. I so wish they were yellow, but they are sweet none the less.

So if you add up the votes as of this morning. 37 votes have been cast

21 yes votes or 56.76%

17 no votes or 43.24%

I have a pair of the yellow jets - I think they should make another run of the red white and blue fin (all 3 colors striped on the fin) most likely done for the bicentennial or something. I've only seen one pair of those.

Am I mis-remembering that the red-white-and-blue fins were Rocket fins and not Jets? Or were they both made in that color combo (or only Jets, if my mind is really gone :wink:)

I'd like to order a set of orange & blue fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom