Would you pay to do a cleanup dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course. I consider this a good way to give back to your dive location and the community.

The cost is minimal. But I note that the cleanup is of places that they would not be allowed to dive in after the cleanup. I am curious as why the cleanup of areas closed off to diving and not of areas that are dived in.

The cost is minimal. But I note that the cleanup is of places that they would not be allowed to dive in after the cleanup. I am curious as why the cleanup of areas closed off to diving and not of areas that are dived in.
Generally line fishing spots.

If the money is going back into the org, no problem.

I think in the case of the cleanup that happens in Avalon on Catalina island, it's also heavy with Boat traffic, so in order to stop the accidents, they don't allow diving to happen there.

I would gladly pay a reasonable fee to clean up the ocean.

I'd pay more to dive if the Tee-Shirt was attractive,, pastel, or neutral colors, say of a happy Sea Lion, and the phrase, "Sparkle Bay Superhero!" not a Tee-Shirt that says, " I cleaned Trash" with images of bottles and cans in florescent colors.

I'd pay more to dive if the Tee-Shirt was attractive,, pastel, or neutral colors, say of a happy Sea Lion, and the phrase, "Sparkle Bay Superhero!" not a Tee-Shirt that says, " I cleaned Trash" with images of bottles and cans in florescent colors.
...with a cape...

:yeahbaby:

I'd be fine with that, especially at that price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom