Wow Cabilao! Take #2...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis, as usual, your pictures are absolutely breathtaking. They're the kind of pictures I want in a coffee table book, so I can just sit idly and leaf through them, and stare at the ones I like for a long time . . .

But what is the thing in the first group with the white points and the rose maze patterns on it? I cannot figure that one out at all.

Thanks very much Lynne. That's a little Cowry with it's membrane covering the shell. That is how their shells become so polished, the membrane does it. It retracts inside. I'm always amazed by the complexity of the ocean's creatures. Amazing patterns eh?

More coming later...

Thanks Caloy. I have more pics to go through but you and Myra will have a wonderful time there. The candle lit dinners were VERY romantic...:D

I was solo most of the time after the first day and restricted my dive time to 70 minutes but I was the first up sometimes! There were a lot of good divers there with us.

WOW!!! What an amazing series of photographs! Nice work!

Dennis, I think you should stick to macro, leave the wide angled shots to us pros. :wink:
You are killing me, your shots keep getting better, what did Mike teach you. :D

Diver Dennis:
Well, it's the method you taught me. Try to shoot full frame and do little or no cropping...:D

It helps to have a Woody...

That's Amie on the beach.
works better than a reef hook eh ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom