Wow Cabilao! Take #2...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
works better than a reef hook eh ?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Yeah, I haven't seen that guy around for a while David...:D

Thanks for the compliments. My luck is still holding out...:D

So where is Cabilao? need to go look on my map and see how close it is to Cebu
Give Amie a kiss and hug for me :D

_MG_4449copy.jpg

This little shrimp was on a Sea Cucumber and would use his little legs to wrap the soft body around him for protection.

_MG_4425copy.jpg

_MG_4429copy.jpg

Been waiting for these, Dennis. Wonderful as usual. Those topside shots are fantastic and the beaches are really nice. Hmmmm, wish I had time to do a sidetrip over there. Well, maybe next time.

midwestdvr:
Been waiting for these, Dennis. Wonderful as usual. Those topside shots are fantastic and the beaches are really nice. Hmmmm, wish I had time to do a sidetrip over there. Well, maybe next time.

You would be impressed Gio. The resort, the diving and the prices. :D

We had the beaches pretty much to ourselves which was great for taking long walks.

_MG_4604copy.jpg

This one is a little blown out but it was taken in some surge at night and I was shocked it and the other one turned out at all.

_MG_4622copy.jpg

Dennis, these are SO beautiful -- The pipefish, with the incredible colors . . . I can't imagine how long you have to sit in one place to get some of these pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom