WOW - nice collection of members!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveHall

Reaction score
Well, its nice to see such a large collection of divers from all of the world! be nice to get views from divers apart from diving in the freezing cold off littlehampton!!

have only been diving since Jult '03 but am AOW with 20 dives (though, not REALLY advanced - just trying to learn the ropes!!!)

Due to a burst blood vessel in my ear 2 months ago, I can't dive for a little while, but I guess i can learn more while I am waiting!

Hope to lean more and meet many!

Steve

Welcome to Scuba Board, a great place to learn, compare, argue, etc.

Yeah, AOW is actually more of an Advance Learning Permit, and 20 dive is a good start, but there's so much more - to enjoy and to learn, as I remember my experience.

After a long dry period, you might be well advised to do a referesher course with your old instructor? Hope you get wet soon...

don

1-Get well soon.
2-Hope you dive right away.
3-Welcome and may the diving force be with you.

There is no such thing as cold water. . . just water with an absence of heat.

When in such water, the proper answer to, "How's the water?" is, "Refreshing!"

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the friendly (mostly) conversations and stay enthused about diving 'til you are all healed up and can do some.

theskull

Back
Top Bottom