Wreck diving Mindanao Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking to do some wreck exploration diving down around the General Santos areas. I need some general information such as names of divers down there that might be able to help me locate some wrecks. Wrecks I am mostly interested in are in the 70- 200 meter range. Thanks for you help.
( I have already talked to Chris Dearne) and he did not know of any wrecks.

andibk

There is one at 70m in Davao.
Asia Divers from PG had dived it before.
Getting He would not be easy.

There is one at 70m in Davao.
Asia Divers from PG had dived it before.
Getting He would not be easy.
Indeed, a beautiful wreck, upright with a lot to explore...

70-200m range?
There are several(five?) Japanese destroyers + USS Cooper in Ormoc Bay(Leyte).
Rob Lalumiere is the man.

Mostly interested in diving something that has not explored before. The last time I talked to Rob about running trips out to the wrecks he told me that he was not interested in taking out groups of divers on them. That was a few years ago though. Those wrecks have been dove quite a bit in ormoc but could still be interesting. With my endless house of chasing up leads I do have what is believe to be a virgin wreck that lies in 100 meters, Still trying to gather more information on this. Also a underwater cave to explore also. I do appreciate everybodies input. Thanks again.

andibk

Back
Top Bottom