Wreck Valley no more???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My local paper had a little blurb about the wrecks off the coast of NJ. There are 5,000 wrecks within 200 miles of its coast between Sandy Hook and Cape May. I can't find the article online but it talks about the Almirante (Flour Wreck) Ayuruoca (Oil Wreck), Arundo and others and says you must have 40 hours of training to safely explore the inside.

Man, I thought that was only Rocket and Grunzster....I don't look good in pink anyway. :blinking:
HEY HEY HEY, as I recall, Ben was the one with the sharpie!

This is what happens when I don't log on for 3 weeks. I miss things like this.

So who's trying to change our name?

I do not have a problem with the name, I understand. But what about the St. Lawrence River , and Lake Ontario, not to forget the Fingers Lakes. Lake George and the "Radeaux" - America's oldest known military shipwreck at just over 250 years old, and considered still intact

As the "valley" refers to the NY metro area and Jersey shore more than Upstate, and Northern parts of the state.

I think the addition of Dive NY group good enough.

Just my thought

Well, for the NY area Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Yooooooooooooo might be good. :rofl3:

For Canada you can use A... :shocked2:

:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom