Wreckdiving in the North Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LangeA3

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a diver from Holland (Europe !) and spend my weekends (weather providing) diving on wrecks in the Northsea. Due to the bottom properties and the fact that it is one of the most sailed seas in the world, nowadays and as well in the past, the bottom is littered with ship remains. Also many sea battles have been fought on this sea; WWII, WWI, the Anglo-Dutch wars, the Spanish Armadas, the Viking tours along all the West European countries, the Roman conquering of Great Britain and through all the years a very active privateering.
In the course of the years I specialized in wreck recognition and ship history from the ill fated vessels.
To provide a summary of the wrecks we dive on: Freighters; pre 20-th cent. and recent, Warships from WWI as cruisers, submarines (British and German), destroyers etc. and from earlier days, also some big Passenger liners struck fate before our coastline and are dived upon....
So as for now you have an idea of my diving activities.

Regards,
LangeA3.

Welkom !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom