WreckValley.com is down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
We are currently experiencing major technical difficulties.

Unfortunately...for us, Ben is cave diving in FL with limited internet access and I don't have access to the server.

When he gets back on Monday April 7th, yeah sorry over a week from now, he'll start looking into it and get us back up as soon as possible.

In the meantime we can all post here, and maybe we'll see less new people asking if this group is dead.

Probably his office overheated again and caused the server to shutdown. That's what happened the last time. Oh well, we'll survive.....
Actually the server is up, we just can't access anything. I think he said he can ping the server, but that's about it.

anybody slap anybody in your presence at bts this year, guys? :D

Nah, it was really uneventful this year....even blaisé. Except for the New Yorkers complaining about the bar closing at midnight. Bazookas is far better anyway...:D

Thank goodness I found Bazookas :wink:

If I was from NY I would complain about the bars closing at midnight as well!

I hear ya. However, these hotels are not geared for a rigorous crowd of divers. Hell, you couldn't even get drinks at the Marriott. Got to send them a nastygram.

I enjoyed talking to you at the show. Sounded like you did a good PR job for Single Divers. So, you going to popover to our club site? They are not all like me...okay...some of them are...:D

Back
Top Bottom