Wrinkles April '05 Dive, BBQ and Campout planning thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm heading to Costco on Friday for the chips and fruit. I can bring bananas if Costco has them in stock and look for some other fruit as well. Can't have enough fruit anyways. :wink:

headhunter:
Ann Marie,

We have space at the campsites for you and your exchange students. You don't need to reserve another site. Did you want to stay both Friday and Saturday nights? Were you planning on both Saturday and Sunday during the day?

Christian

Thanks Christian! I was just planning on coming Saturday and staying until Sunday. See you Saturday then!

I've divided the total costs of the campsites and figured out that if each of us pays $4 per day/night that we are there toward the cost, that none of us will get stuck footing a bill for about $50 - $80.

So, whenever you get around to it this weekend, give me your $4 per day/night that you are there and then I'll take the total and divide it with Jim and Peter (who have purchased the other sites) according to how many nights each of us have purchased.

For instance, if you are there Friday, Saturday and Sunday that's 3 days or $12. If you are only there on Sunday then it's $4.

I'm not going to hunt you down for your $4 per day/night that you are there and this is the only time I'll actually mention it. It's your responsibility to find me. While $4 doesn't make anyone richer or poorer, an extra $82.50 does make for an unecessarily expensive dive weekend for one person.

Thanks for your help on this.

Christian

headhunter:
I've divided the total costs of the campsites and figured out that if each of us pays $4 per day/night that we are there toward the cost, that none of us will get stuck footing a bill for about $50 - $80.
Christian
Thanks for figuring this out, Christian. I was wondering how to chip in so that the patient people who made the reservations didn't get stuck....I'll arrive with small unmarked bills. I can hardly wait....A Dive Weekend!!!!

I have to cancel, I am flying to singapore :D tonight for work. I looks like its going to be awhile before I get back in the water here.

:(

I'm having to cancel as well for Saturday. My apologies for the late notice.

I'm doing the Catalina Conservancy Diver's Research Diver program and phase 1 starts on Sat. @ 12:30 in San Pedro - http://www.ccd.org . I'm afraid I won't make Phase 1 it in time, if I'm diving in Malibu.

Hope to see you guys for local dives, at the May Wrinkles Dive, or at the Scuba show in LB!

Darn! I miss yet another wrinkles dive! Still in Spain, won't be back until next week. Hope to make the May wrinkles dive.

jetfixer:
Darn! I miss yet another wrinkles dive! Still in Spain, won't be back until next week. Hope to make the May wrinkles dive.

Can't make it either. I have some friends coming over from France tomorrow.....
(means also that diving Laguna for the next 3 WE is also compromised)

Hopefully, I will join you in May...

Erik

I'm heading down to Leo, just after the morning rush hour tomorrow to snag a great campsite I plan on doing an afternoon or early evening dive if anyone wants to join me. Don't read that as "Christian's diving solo", cause that's not the plan. :wink:

I'll check the board one last time tomorrow morning and will then be away from the Internet from the weekend.

Cell reception is not good at Leo, so you may have trouble calling me there. If you try, be sure to leave me a message and I'll probably get it as I wander around.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Those of you who haven't signed up, but still want to come... just show up! You can come for just a dive or just a day if you can't make the whole weekend. If you don't know anyone or don't have a dive buddy, don't worry about that. We're a friendly group and someone will dive with you.

Just look for the big 8' x 3' ScubaBoard banner to figure out which campsite is ours!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom