Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all...Looks like I'll have the time off and I'll be there. I'm not sure if you guys all head out as one big group or pair off...but since I'll be solo..I'd appreciate anyone letting me tag along. I see most of the food items are accounted for...Let me know and I can bring whatever....

Steve :14:

wrinkles:
OK I CAN NOT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GO DIVING!!!!

I will be there!!!! Mr. Headhunter you can officially put me on the list.

wrinkles:
OK I CAN NOT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GO DIVING!!!!
I will be there!!!! Mr. Headhunter you can officially put me on the list.

My work here is done. :D :D :D

wrinkles:
EDIT: I forgot to sign up for something....ummm how about dessert...it will be a surprise

Ana, just show up. That will be dessert enough for us poor starving souls. :wink:

John A. :pirate2:

Divmstr223:
I'm not sure if you guys all head out as one big group or pair off...but since I'll be solo..I'd appreciate anyone letting me tag along.

Steve :14:
Hey Steve,

Glad you'll be able to make it!

The schedule is really more of a loose suggestion. People go in all day at varying times and you'll have plenty of people to dive with.

Christian

Diver_Jan:
Hey John, will your son be coming to dive as well? Maybe I can convince my to join us as well. It would be nice for him to meet other divers his age!!!

Looking forward to meeting you too, I know we've been two ships passing........lol
Hey Jan, looking forward to meeting you finally! My 16 year-old has a ridiculously busy social life but I'll see what he's doing. My 13 year-old has a broken ankle so he's out. If Brandon (riguerin's son) makes it, your son will have somebody to hang with though!

LAJim:
I say we rename 130s "Big Gulps".
Jim, I actually met a kid who fills tanks at Ocean Enterprises here in San Diego who has double big gulps (130s). Is that crazy or what?

John L.

wetrat:
Jim, I actually met a kid who fills tanks at Ocean Enterprises here in San Diego who has double big gulps (130s). Is that crazy or what?

Damn we better start at Deadman's then ... might need 36% too :wink:

I am happy to say that I will be bringing my NEWLY certified niece Katja (and hopefully John too). Katja completed her OW today at Diver's Cove thanks to her excellent instructor and my good friend Otter :D ! She is 14 and did really well in class, and now we need to keep her diving! We can't make it until the afternoon because she has soccer in the AM and I have a meeting (up the street at the St Regis Monarch Beach, boo hoo) but we hope to see old friends and make some new ones. So don't count us in the headcount for food, as we likely won't be there for the BBQ part of the festivities. I am yearning to get back in the water after a 6 week hiatus!

cheers,

jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom