Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire:
I am happy to say that I will be bringing my NEWLY certified niece Katja (and hopefully John too). Katja completed her OW today at Diver's Cove thanks to her excellent instructor and my good friend Otter :D ! She is 14 and did really well in class, and now we need to keep her diving! We can't make it until the afternoon because she has soccer in the AM and I have a meeting (up the street at the St Regis Monarch Beach, boo hoo) but we hope to see old friends and make some new ones. So don't count us in the headcount for food, as we likely won't be there for the BBQ part of the festivities. I am yearning to get back in the water after a 6 week hiatus!

cheers,

jennifer

I can not wait to see you. Miss you so much. I am counting the days.....this wrinkles dive should be lots of FUN!!!!!!!

bluesbro1982:
I'm a total noob to the scene, but I'd love to meet some new friends. Count me in!

I read your dive profile and see that you have dove Land's End. That is one of my favorite sites to dive in Cabo! Totally awesome! I've been down there a few times and it's time that I go back!:crafty:

wrinkles:
I can not wait to see you. Miss you so much. I am counting the days.....this wrinkles dive should be lots of FUN!!!!!!!

I miss you too! Don't leave before we get there!

The Calendar RSVP feature is now working again, so please add your name to that list along with how many guests you will have with you. Remember that if you will be by yourself that your number is guests is "0".

Here is a link to the Calendar event:

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=974&day=2006-10-14&c=32

This helps keep better track of number of people and let's me know when someone has to cancel.

I'll also still continue to update the number of attendees in the first post of this thread for your convenience.

Thanks.

Christian

It's been kind-of quiet around here, lately. We all still gonna get wet? I'm not gonna' be standing at Heisler, holding my fins, lookin' around for people who aren't gonna' show, am I? :wink:

Code Monkey:
It's been kind-of quiet around here, lately. We all still gonna get wet? I'm not gonna' be standing at Heisler, holding my fins, lookin' around for people who aren't gonna' show, am I? :wink:
No worries! I'm guessing that when that day rolls around we'll have between 30 and 40 people there.

It's gonna be a great day!

Christian

Looks like I may bring two friends.......they're kinda flaky though, so lets see.

Hmmmm, boat or shore...boat or shore....boat or shore....:confused:

divinman:
Hmmmm, boat or shore...boat or shore....boat or shore....:confused:

It's not boat or shore...it's a boat which you can take anytime or a couple of shores dives in Laguna with lots of friends you know and love. OK then.....shore it is!:D

John A. :pirate2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom