Wrist Compass Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

digital? pointless. Now, if i could find a traditional version with tritium markings like the military land model. . . that might be cool. Does that exist for purchase??

digital? pointless. Now, if i could find a traditional version with tritium markings like the military land model. . . that might be cool. Does that exist for purchase??

I have a Suunto Clip on compass clipped on my Suunto Mosquito Dive Computer that I use a lot for a quick reference. It has some type of shine in the dark stuff on it that shows up pretty good if it gets some light once in awhile.

My other Panel type AI computer, has the normal large compass installed in it.

are you saying the SK-7 is the high tech version??? I thought it was just an analog compass that comes in a wrist style, on a retractor, or just into a module/console. Is there another make or model you reccomend? I know from my LDS that it is forgving w/ tilt angles and it is the one some of the staff personally use.

Doesn't make sense to get a solo wrist mount digital compass, unless it's a feature with your dive computer like the Suunto D6/D9 or Galileo Terra/Sol. Quite literally would be a waste of money. Go analog...high quality...get the SK-7. It has the best tilt potential I've seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom