Wsup? San Diego New Guy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert55

Reaction score
# of dives
Moved to San Diego a few months ago, and tried a scuba class at a Sports Chalet, and Im hooked! Im gonna try to get certified and start diving this summer!

I was going to suggest you join us at La Jolla Shores for the Wrinkles dive next weekend, but you're not certified yet. You can still drop by to meet SB divers from the SoCal area.

Welcome to the 'board and to (hopefully) your new addiction!
When you get that c-card join in with your fellow So.Cal. divers. Drop down to the
local forum.. http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88 and yes you can stop by and visit and ask questions this Saturday. There will be the "scubaboard" group and another group there... look for the banner. Here's to diving with you someday! Dive safe and enjoy!

Yeah who knew compressed air could be so addictive! Welcome to the sport and the boards! HAPPY DIVING!!!

Carolyn:sharks:

Welcome to SB! :cheers:

smilies-35308.png

Have fun in your training. :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Back
Top Bottom