WTB: BCD for Recreational Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Decent price range" can vary greatly depending on the brand/model. Would be much better served to just share what you want to spend.

How bout the size range---small, medium, or large...Talk about can change his weight....lol

Hate that, he was online tonight at 9:40pm and doesn't update or reply to his own thread after bumping it for action.........:shakehead:

Hate that, he was online tonight at 9:40pm and doesn't update or reply to his own thread after bumping it for action.........:shakehead:

I got your offer on the thread, one of your BC is not weight integrated and the other is an XL it is right?

Also, I got 6 offer today, (via PM) and I was out of town. Instead of replying anything I wanted to check the offer and take my time to reply

I asked offer via PM because I think it's a good way to deal and it avoid overcharge of the forum ressources

Please PM me your offer I don't check the thread since I asked you to PM...

The issue isn't the PM offer bit. The reply was because there are valid questions in the thread like type that you haven't answered.

You could save us all a bit of time and state what type and size of bcd you are looking for....... I have a dozen older models that are brand new and probably another dozen that are used. You would think if someone is willing to give you options, you could at least tell them what you are looking for, no?

H/BP
transpac
vest
wing
beginners
youth
integrated
price range
brand preference
single or double strap
travel

Give us a bit of info outside of "small, medium or large" and you might not only save some of our time, but yours also.........

H/BP : NO
transpac : NO
vest : YES
wing : NO
beginners : What the difference? It is more positive or cheaper? :wink:
youth: eeeeehhhhhhhh... :confused:
integrated : YES
price range: Depend of the condition, brand, original retail value, eBay used value and age... also if complete or not, with or without original box... (Like any used stuff...already answered)
brand preference: No preferences
single or double strap: Yes or No
travel: Yes or No
Positive or negative: Positive when inflated only :cool2:
New or Used: Used preferably since we deal on a used gear forum

Back
Top Bottom