WTB HP Steel 120 or 100 tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblehead245

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
anyone in Vancouver/Vancouver Island selling any High Pressure Steel tanks?

I'm after one or two 120's or a 100.

Your best bet will be either checking the classified ads here on SB, or just keep checking Craigslist.

If you want to be robbed blind, buy from this guy. He's had his stuff on CL for months and reposts the same thing every few days trying to change the sound of his "deal".

You can buy them online for $300(canadian) new. $350-400 with a bunch of fills in the city. You'll want to be careful of flash rust, etc. Having a recent VIP is a good sign.

Your best bet will be either checking the classified ads here on SB, or just keep checking Craigslist.

If you want to be robbed blind, buy from this guy. He's had his stuff on CL for months and reposts the same thing every few days trying to change the sound of his "deal".

I wish I had an email bomb for that spammer, I am getting sick of seeing his posts. The report spam button doesn't seem to do any good.

No kidding, eh?

Have you had the pleasure of speaking or emailing with the "gentleman", Mike?

I emailed him once in regards to an item that I was interested in but never bought. A while after that I recieved and email from offering tech courses which I did not accept.

Other than that I can't be bothered to email him. Though here is a thought, why don't we all email the *** with junk email just to overload his email with spam :evil:

Just sign them up for all the dirty sites you can.

Anywhere there is a sign-up email, put that one in.

thanks for the tips guys.

I phoned him regarding some tanks he had but had already sold them. Convo was short, but didn't get the feeling I should be spamming him :wink:

Try DiveGearExpress.com for steel tanks.

Go the the shop that is close to you (or where you will get your tanks filled) and ask what they can do for fill cards. I know some shops will give out fill cards freely and the cost of the fill cards had been the same as the tank so essentially the tanks were free.

Back
Top Bottom