WTB: Inon UWL-100 and Dome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello
I just re-posted an ad I had on SB 18 months ago. At that time I was selling camera gear because diving was interfering with my marriage but it didn't sell. A year ago I suffered a medical disaster that nearly ended my life (27 minutes of CPR when my heart stopped as they were preparing me for the first of 8 surgeries). I left the hospital 2 months later unable to walk, leaving behind my colon, gall bladder and most of my eyesight. Just had my "re-birthday" last month and doing pretty well, including walking 100 of a planned 220 miles of the Camino de Sanriago in Spain in May, but I tell mt wife when we walk the dog that I literally "can't see ****" so I definitely have no need for UW photography gear. Anyway, I have posted an INON UWL-100 28AD with dome, along with 2 other INON lenses, a D2000 strobe, two LE-550W lights and a RECSEA housing for a Canon S95 and some other stuff. I am asking $400 + shipping for ALL of it, though I hope to get a little more if anybody offers more. I know you are only looking for the lens but maybe you can use or sell the other items. Since I just renewed my old post I will wait a few days before selling for $400, but if you are interested send me an IM here on SB or call or text 360 606 5723 and you can be first on the list barring higher offers.
John

---------- Post added December 15th, 2015 at 01:30 AM ----------

oops
just noticed how old the post was
sorry, remember I am almost blind

Hello
I just re-posted an ad I had on SB 18 months ago. At that time I was selling camera gear because diving was interfering with my marriage but it didn't sell. A year ago I suffered a medical disaster that nearly ended my life (27 minutes of CPR when my heart stopped as they were preparing me for the first of 8 surgeries). I left the hospital 2 months later unable to walk, leaving behind my colon, gall bladder and most of my eyesight. Just had my "re-birthday" last month and doing pretty well, including walking 100 of a planned 220 miles of the Camino de Sanriago in Spain in May, but I tell mt wife when we walk the dog that I literally "can't see ****" so I definitely have no need for UW photography gear. Anyway, I have posted an INON UWL-100 28AD with dome, along with 2 other INON lenses, a D2000 strobe, two LE-550W lights and a RECSEA housing for a Canon S95 and some other stuff. I am asking $400 + shipping for ALL of it, though I hope to get a little more if anybody offers more. I know you are only looking for the lens but maybe you can use or sell the other items. Since I just renewed my old post I will wait a few days before selling for $400, but if you are interested send me an IM here on SB or call or text 360 606 5723 and you can be first on the list barring higher offers.
John

---------- Post added December 15th, 2015 at 01:30 AM ----------

oops
just noticed how old the post was
sorry, remember I am almost blind

I'll take it all - we can work out a price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom