WTB: Left and Right Valves or plugs for 7/8" Hp 100 tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamafan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for plugs for the old 7/8" Genesis Valves both left and right hand or I will by the valves if you have a right and left that are plugged. I would like 2 sets if possible but would buy 1 if it is available.

If they are tho old angled back 300bar DIN valves plugs are not available as they do not work in that valve.

I do not know of any yolk/200 Bar DIN convertible valves with the proper thread for those tanks. I do not believe they make them because some regulations do not permit them to be used at 3500psi. I have never seen the regulation but that is my belief. Some one more knowledgeable than I might have more insight.

Good luck

Contact XS Scuba, they started making 7/8th valves and manifolds again and may have what you're looking for..........

If they are tho old angled back 300bar DIN valves plugs are not available as they do not work in that valve.

I do not know of any yolk/200 Bar DIN convertible valves with the proper thread for those tanks. I do not believe they make them because some regulations do not permit them to be used at 3500psi. I have never seen the regulation but that is my belief. Some one more knowledgeable than I might have more insight.

Good luck

I think you misunderstood the OP he is looking for the plugs not the inserts. The inserts are for the convertable valves for yoke regs. The plugs are for when one removes the center isolator and uses the left and right valves separately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom