Wanted WTB: small BAR SPGs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDKL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has a couple of small (2” or under) BAR SPGs for a couple of stage regs I’m putting together…

If they happen to have 6” HP hoses that would be even better.

I’m ordering some stuff later this week, but I’d prefer to find these here if possible!

Thanks,

D.

I've got 2 APEKS SPGs in bar. I'm trying to replace them with imperial of the same size. One has been wet, the other has been in the pool once. You don't by chance have a set of imperial gauges to trade out by chance do you?

I will see what I have. I don’t think I have a matching pair but I’m pretty sure I have a couple floating around… I’m working a 24 tomorrow so I won’t be able to dig through stuff until Wednesday. Do you have a price that you’d sell outright for?

*would you be interested in 2 non matching or one small one + cash?

Really looking for a matched pair, but let me know what you have and maybe I can find another to pair it up with.

I have several at home, I can take some pictures this evening.

How small are you wanting? What style? I found a few options poking around in the basement.

I've got some new compacts
1674101581956.jpeg

1674101589762.jpeg

Some new 2"
1674101599916.jpeg

1674101680965.png

I have Dive Rites in 2" as well
1674101710213.png

Also have some of the 2" dive rites with the integrated bolt snap
1674101742670.png

I’ve messaged you direct regarding the above options!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom