WTB Suunto SK7 Wrist Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelia1978

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone have the Suunto SK7 Wrist Compass for sale? or any decent compass for sale? Will buy if the price is right...

From what I've read and my own experience, the Suunto SK7 is the best compass currently on the market. If you can't find one used, then buy it new. Leisurepro.com is selling the compass in the Suunto add-on console boot for $55. Purchase the SK7 elastomeric boot from Deepseasupply.com for another $12. Pop the compass out of the console, position it inside the DSS mount, and then attach bungee cord to the mount (adjusted to fit your exposure suit). I have this setup, and it works great. It might not be worth it to wait around until someone is willing to sell a used SK7...

Hey Bubble,

I have looked at the leisurepro webpage, however, since i live in Canada the shipping on anything is insane. I have bought from them already but usually get it shipped to a friends house in FL then she sends it to me, but i dont like abusing the friendship. If i could get it used and shipped to me regular USPS it saves a lot of $$. I was actually at my dive shop today and they selling it for 90$ plus 13.5% taxes..
Yeah and the reason I want to get it is because i have heard its a really good compass, if i cant get it used in the next 2 months, I will have ut shipped to my friends in Fl.
Cheers

OK so I ended up buying it from Leisurepro along with a few other things and shipping it to my friends house in FL, so she can ship it to me at a fraction of the cost LP would ship it for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom