For Sale Wtb: Thrashed Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandDiversHI

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for some regs to use in an equipment repair course - they will never hit the water again, but they do need to be functional enough to get a new part kit into them.

Mk25 (din or yoke) with second stage, S555 preferred
Mk2 (din or yoke) with R295 or similar
Apek DS4 with TX50's
Anything Sherwood with a dry bleed valve

If it is really thrashed and you want to donate it, I'll pay to ship it out. I'll owe you a dive when you make it to Hawaii (within reason of course - it is not like we are going to be training on Dacor regs or anything from the Jurassic era).

Keep in mind that I'm a commercial operator that has access to this stuff at wholesale, so anything more than about 20-25c on the $1 (retail price) I'm better off just buying new equipment. However, since this equipment is never going to go diving, I'm trolling the used gear market.

For someone looking to sell current model gear and replace with new, I could probably help with that for about 1/4 of the retail price. I take the old gear that needs service for our repair course, and you get a replacement (new). This would work for me for Legend, Mk25, SR1. Might be interested in others if you had a half dozen of the same model.

Fastest response at matt@islanddivershawaii.com
Cheers

Email Sent...

Back
Top Bottom