WTB Underwater Housing for a Canon 7D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nate1897

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I own a Canon 7D and I am interested in diving with it. Please contact me regarding housings for the Canon 7D that are in very good working condition.

Additionally, I am interested in strobe(s), arms and ports (I own a 60mm and a 10-22mm lens.)

-Nate

I don't know if you might be interested, but I have a complete set-up for my Rebel T3i for sale. It won't fit your camera, but if you were traveling, you could just carry the body of your 7D. The post was on this thread and was posted on June 9th. I have had minimal interest so I can be a little negotiable on the price. Check it out and let me know if you might consider it. The T3i is included in the package along with the lens.

Have a great weekend-

Sean

I have an Aquatica housing for a Canon 7D that I am going to sell with an 8in dome, Macro port and the Aquatica 180 Aqua View finder. I just had the housing serviced at Backscatter for over $500, all O-rings and checked fully functional.

I was wanting to sell as a package as I have the 60mm and the Tokina 10-17mm and a 7D body. I also have two Sea and Sea ys100a as well.

If interested give me a shout.

Thanks,
Russ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom