WTB Vintage doublehose regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBasics

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be glad to offer you some new gear or money for doublehose regulators. I am interested in the following: US Divers Mistral (not the new one), Swiss Air Master, Swiss Berlin Divers "Atmos", Heinke "Horn", Spartan Trident, German Passat, Dutch Loosco w or wo/ curved metal mouthpiece, Canadian International Divers, CG45, Italian Mares Air King, Croate HR-M74, Czech Saturn, Italian Pirelle Explorer (single hose belt mounted), Swedish Poseidon, Northill Air Mite Single Hose,Canadian Liquid Air, Spaco,
Desco Air Master, Divair, Demone, Danish Villy Arp, Sportsways Waterlung. Will consider any.
Thanks.

Wow.
Apart from the Mistral and to a lesser extent the Divair and Waterlung, that's some mighty rare equipment you are looking for. Aside from pics on the online museum and the occasional ebay auction I've only ever seen the 3 regs I've mentioned in real life and I've never even heard of a Villy...but I want one!!!
I've got a bit of a collection myself...mostly later USDs and Voits but the only regs I have that come close to being rare is a Lo Mu DA and I do have a Beer Can with working rubber!!!
Good luck on your search.

I will be glad to offer you some new gear or money for doublehose regulators. I am interested in the following: US Divers Mistral (not the new one), Swiss Air Master, Swiss Berlin Divers "Atmos", Heinke "Horn", Spartan Trident, German Passat, Dutch Loosco w or wo/ curved metal mouthpiece, Canadian International Divers, CG45, Italian Mares Air King, Croate HR-M74, Czech Saturn, Italian Pirelle Explorer (single hose belt mounted), Swedish Poseidon, Northill Air Mite Single Hose,Canadian Liquid Air, Spaco,
Desco Air Master, Divair, Demone, Danish Villy Arp, Sportsways Waterlung. Will consider any.
Thanks.

Not sure if it would be something you are interested in but i put a set of 1960ish Healthways double reg set on ebay last week which ends Sunday. Ebay Item #160327984311

Tunes

I'd like to pick up another Mistral myself so if you get more then one hit on this, Id be up for it.

Good luck on the others, if you get half of them you'll have a very nice collection.

I'd like to pick up another Mistral myself so if you get more then one hit on this, Id be up for it.

Good luck on the others, if you get half of them you'll have a very nice collection.

It isn't a Mistral but a person came in the shop and had a Aqualung DA Aquamaster for sale. It looked in excellent condition with the original box and papers. If you are interested in it, I can see if I can find his contact information.

I have a fully rebuilt DW Mistral with a West Pico Ave label to go onto the Bay next week.

It has the VDH Rebuild kit, new band clamp, and silicone hose kit (hoses, improved wagon wheels, straight mouth piece, silicone duckbill).

The hoses are yellow with a black mouth piece. One of the tabs on the label broke off in cleaning the cans, I can send it loose so that the cans can be re-chromed or use the 3M tape to affix it for life.

PM me is interested and make an offer - make a real offer if you want a reply, I have $140 in parts alone.

As always, vintage regs will be sold "as is" and as a collector piece dive it at your own risk (that is for the lawyers).

It isn't a Mistral but a person came in the shop and had a Aqualung DA Aquamaster for sale. It looked in excellent condition with the original box and papers. If you are interested in it, I can see if I can find his contact information.

The information I have is"

DA "AQUAMASTER"
Serial: 221882
SELLER INFO:
Earl Gavitt
859-333-9820

You can contact him if you are interested in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom