WTB / WTT Deep 6 5mm Rock Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot.

I have a pair of Deep 6 5mm rock boots and really like them. They are size 12 which fits but they're really a size too small.

Anybody have a set of 13's and need to go smaller, want to trade.. or maybe you just want to get rid of them all together?

If this is the wrong location please feel free to move.

Thanks!!

I actually have exactly that. I bought a pair of 13s because they were the only ones available, then managed to get hold of some 12s. I wore the 13s once or twice. I'd be willing to sell or possibly trade. The only downside is that I'm located in Medellín, Colombia. shipping is a little expensive from here, or in May I can probably send them with a friend who is travelling from Colombia to the US. Let me know

I actually have exactly that. I bought a pair of 13s because they were the only ones available, then managed to get hold of some 12s. I wore the 13s once or twice. I'd be willing to sell or possibly trade. The only downside is that I'm located in Medellín, Colombia. shipping is a little expensive from here, or in May I can probably send them with a friend who is travelling from Colombia to the US. Let me know
These are the thicker 5mm boots?

Yeah let's do something, sending you a pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom